The Athletic & Activities Office is currently open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 12 noon.
THE 2015 SUMMER SPORTS CAMP BROCHURE is posted under "Athletics".... Summer Camps!
Fall Sports Registration: Things you should know about Fall Sports!
||Registration opened online Monday, July 20th at 12:00 pm|
||Completed forms can be brought to the Athletic Office STARTING CHECK-IN DAY, Monday, August 3rd.|
||As of Tuesday, August 4th, forms can be brought in from 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-3:00.|
||$150.00 Registration Fee must be paid BEFORE the athlete can participate.|
||Registration closes Friday, August 21st.|
||A Blue Clearance Card is required to participate. No Blue Cards will be distributed until August 3rd.|
* The first day of practice/tryouts for fall sports is Monday, August 17th. (Boys Golf starts August 10th). Athletes MUST be registered online, paid and have a current physical on file in the Athletics Office before they will be allowed to practice.
This year's Sports Physical Athletic Training Fundraiser date is Monday, August 3rd during LHS Check-in. The cost is $30 (cash or online payment/see Summer Camp Brochure) and ALL proceeds go back into the Athletic Training budget to better help treat our athletes and get them back on the field faster.
* If you are playing a Winter or Spring sport, you do not have to register, pay the fee or turn paperwork into the Athletic Office until two weeks prior to the first day of practice/tryouts.
* The Athletic Office will accept copies of your athlete's sport physical any time during the school year. We prefer to keep your record up-to-date so you are always eligible to participate and no last minute trips to the doctors are necessary.
* If your athlete does not make a team, or decides the sport is not for them before their first game, they are eligible to receive a full refund of their athletic participation fee. Once rosters are set, and Athletic Secretary has input them into the sports web page, refunds will be processed. If you quit a team, the ATHLETE must notify their Head Coach and Athletic Secretary to start the refund process. Do not assume a refund will be processed without proper, timely notification to both parties.
* Refund Processing Time: Credit Card Payments made on the specific sport web page , or with the school bookkeeper, typically take up to 48-72 business hours to show on your account, once it is submitted by the Athletic Department.
See the most up-to-date schedules, especially in inclement weather, at www.continentalleague.org. Every sport is listed and you can even do a search to print specific schedules for the entire season.
From the Finance Office: We are still not accepting checks in the Athletic / Finance Office. All payments must be cash or credit card. I have posted a credit card form under the FORMS tab, please feel free to use it for any payments you are not able to pay online from your athletes account. Thank you for your understanding.
ATTENTION LEGEND FAMILIES: